The CUT offers Halesworth and the surrounding countryside arts, music, theatre, dance, comedy, cinema, workshops and Art Exhibitions.
It has a cafeteria and licensed bar, and food is now available an hour before most evening events.
New CUT Arts receives no central funding and relies on the support of the local community and its 500 Club benefactors who help to pay the mortgage.
We offer the following facilities:
- a concourse gallery with café-bar
- a 220 seat auditorium/events hall with additional mezzanine gallery space along the rear wall, flexible staging & matching seating, backed by a professional lighting and sound system
- an upstairs dance/small-performance studio with fully sprung professional dance floor
- an upstairs gallery/workshop space with associated spot-lighting
- two meeting rooms for group use
- lift access to all areas Wheelchair:
There are wheelchair spaces in the auditorium. Please let the Box Office know when you book if you need a wheelchair space. Changing Rooms:
We have ‘theatrical’ changing rooms for performers as well as shower facilities for performers or dance/keep-fit participants. Concessions:
Children below age 16, Adults over 60, students and unemployed pay less for their tickets. We reserve the right to ask for proof.OPENING TIMES:
Cafe-bar and Exhibitions: Tuesday to Saturday 10am-4pm
Box Office: Tuesday to Saturday 11am - 2pm.
Please check our website before visiting as hours can change, just click on the 'Visit Website' link above.
For more local information, please see Halesworth Guide