LeeStock Music Festival
LeeStock Music Festival - 28th and 29th May 2016
The full lineup for the 2016 LeeStock Music Festival in Suffolk has been announced with headliners The Feeling, The Hoosiers, New Town Kings and Lucy Spraggan being joined by a host of local and national acts.
The festival, held annually in the grounds of a National Trust Hall, raises money for the Willow Foundation, a national charity who offer special days to seriously ill young adults. LeeStock features a family area, beer and cider festival and on-site camping and is this year being held on the weekend of 28th and 29th May.
The event is held in memory of Lee Dunford a young musician who was helped by the Willow Foundation to record an EP, and this year's festival, remembering 10 years since Lee's passing, has the strongest line-up yet. Joining the stellar headliners are a range of acts from across the country including:
- local girl Pheobe Austin, who at just 11 years old makes her second appearance at the festival
- Jellycats from Sible Hedingham, previous having played support for Blink 182 and Reel Big Fish, returning to the festival having previously played Download and Isle of Wight Festival
- Foreign Affairs from Bristol, spotted by Michael Eavis and have previously played at Glastonbury
- The Bijoux Toots from Sudbury - a mix of vocal harmonies accompanied by ukulele, accordion, mandolin, fiddle, bouzouki, guitar and double bass
- Tom Sanderson - from Ipswich, returns for his 9th year, the only act to have played every LeeStock festival.
Tickets are available now for the festival priced from just £12 plus booking fee and available from LeeStockAll proceeds from LeeStock are donated to the Willow Foundation, a charity set up in 1999 by Bob Wilson and his wife. The charity provides psychological and emotional support for seriously ill 16 to 40 year olds through the provision of special day experiences. So far LeeStock has raised over £50,000 for the charity.
Venue Address: Melford Hall, Long Melford, Sudbury, Suffolk CO10 9AA
LeeStock Music Festival Competition... !LeeStock Festival, in association with Suffolk Tourist Guide, are giving away 2 pairs of adult tickets in our free to enter competition
Simply email the answer to the following question along with your name to email@example.comQuestion: What is the venue for this years LeeStock Festival?
Terms and Conditions1. This offer is open to UK residents only
2. Each pair of tickets admits 2 adults into the LeeStock Festival and is valid for one day only
3. Tickets are non transferable
4. The closing date for this competition is midnight Saturday 30th April 2016
5. The winners will be notified by email shortly after the closing date of the competition
7. Emails collected will be shared with the promoters of Leestock Festival, and will also be added to the database of the Suffolk Guides. Subscribers will receive monthly enewsletters covering events and offers in Suffolk, but can opt out of the enewsletter at anytime
Most Read Articles
We have a great many other interesting articles for you to read!