Free Annual Pass with Admission Adults: £9 Children: £5 Family: £22 Concession £7.50
Suffolk Punch Trust
Join our Gentle Giant Suffolk Punch Horses for a fun day out for all ages. See our magnificent horses and yearlings, Red Poll Cattle, Suffolk Sheep, and rare Large Black Pigs.
● Modern Visitor Centre
● Working horse training demonstrations
● Pets Paddock
● Activity playground
● Museum of Suffolk farming life
● Collection of horse-drawn wagons & agricultural tools
● Heritage Garden stocked exclusively with horticultural diversity of plants and shrubs species grown in Suffolk
The Suffolk Punch Trust is dedicated to the preservation of the unique and fascinating history of Suffolk. The Trust houses the Hollesley Bay Colony Stud, which is the oldest stud farm in the world, breeding the incredibly rare Suffolk Horse.
Visit us for a great day out for all.
Click through to our website to check our opening times now!
Tours include a wagon ride with guided introductions
to the Stud, Museum, Stables, and Implement Barn.
- Family Fun
- Activity Playground
- Experienced Guide
- Have fun outdoors!
- Enjoy a Relaxing Day Out
- Unique Day Out
- Hold your special event here!
- Afternoon Teas a speciality!
- Delicious cakes & home made food!
- Suitable for all
- Dogs welcome but must be on a lead
- Historic Suffolk