The National Stud
Come on a fascinating Guided Tour of The National Stud! One of the primary roles of the stud is to ensure that the world of bloodstock is more accessible to the wider general pubic.
Groups are welcome all year by prior arrangement. Personal Private Tours are available by prior arrangement. Bespoke Tours are available to see the horses in training, a trainer’s yard, visits to the racecourse to see behind the scenes, and more!
Tours run from March to October, during March and September tours run Wednesday to Sunday at 11.15. In addition tours also run 14.00 on weekends and school holidays. During October tours run Wednesday to Sunday at 11.15 only. Pre booking is essential.
Tours are 90 minutes and are taken by coach and on foot.
Visit the Stallion unit. See the foaling unit. Lots to see and do! For all ages, young and old!
Visit Wavertree Coffee and Gift shop for Breakfast, Lunch or Tea. Birthdays and other occasions can be celebrated in the Coffee Shop.
The Coffee Shop is open daily from 09:00 – 16:30
Plenty of Free Car and Coach Parking.
Disabled facilities available
£11.00 per person (child/adult/senior).
Under 5’s are free of charge
Booking online or by phone simply click links above.
- Experienced Guide
- Group tours can be arranged to meet specific requirements
- Guided Chauffeur Driven Tours
- Tailor Made Tours
- A Thrilling Day Out!
- Available for functions and special group bookings
- Beautiful Scenery
- Disabled Access
- Enjoy a Family Day Out
- Enjoy a Relaxing Day Out
- Enjoy a Relaxing Family Day Out
- Fun for the Whole Family!
- Great for team building
- Great fun for children!
- Guided Tours
- Meet the Animals!
- Suitable for Mobile Disabled People
- Unique Day Out
- Unique Experience!
- Fun for all ages from 3 – 93
- Disabled Toilets
- Guide Dogs Only
- Gift Shop
- Life-style store, children shop and gift & souvenir shop
- Guided tours available
- The only Thoroughbred Stud open to the general public from February to October
- Seasonal so please check opening times