Run Cottage Touring Park is a family-owned caravan park set in the beautiful Heritage Coast, just outside the lovely village of Hollesley, near Woodbridge.
On hot, sunny days, sit on the deck with a cold glass of wine and take in the view of our wildlife pond. Now you can book a luxury glamping pod to do the same.
The resort is set in 5 acres of parkland, with a large pond and sweeping views of open fields. We provide a haven of peace and serenity, where you can escape the hurly-burly of today’s hectic lifestyle.
There is a great deal of wildlife and native birds to be seen at the bottom of the site, from barn owls to sparrows, deer to rabbits, including moorhens, ducks, and perhaps even the rare kingfisher!
- All our pitches have a 10or 16amp amp electric hook up
- We have six all weather pitches and 5 pitches for tents
- Open all year
- The site is well lit
- We have an adjoining dog exercise area
- Modern Toilet & Shower Block
- Chemical disposal point
- Laundry and washing-up area
- Tourist information area
- A mile and a half from shingle beach
- Well-stocked village shop within easy walking distance
- Village pub within easy walking distance
- Disabled Toilets
- Well-behaved dogs allowed
- Close to Beach