There is always an event of interest happening in Suffolk – and that is no exaggeration!
Come rain or shine (by reading our article, Sunny Suffolk
, you will happily discover that it is usually shine!), there is always a Suffolk event taking place.
Suffolk is full to the brim with family fun activities, great days out, a variety of entertainment, fascinating museums, buildings of historical interest, areas of outstanding natural beauty, wonderful festivals – the only problem you will encounter is trying to choose what to do first!
When planning your days out in Suffolk, a look at our What's On Suffolk
listings will give you a comprehensive, month-by-month overview of all events taking place in Suffolk throughout the year. What's On Suffolk is updated daily, so please remember to check back often!Days Out in Suffolk
are fun for everyone - whatever your age and interest!
There are many Things to Do in Suffolk
- taking an educational trip to some Suffolk Museums
and learning a new skill at one of the many Courses in Suffolk
- stretching the purse strings whilst Shopping in Suffolk
and finding that perfect, unique for someone special (or for yourself!). Please also see our Shoppers' Guide to Suffolk
- attending one of the many and versatile Suffolk Attractions
and taking part in the fascinating and exciting Activities in Suffolk
- planning fun, family-friendly Kids' Days Out in Suffolk
that your little ones are sure to love
Should you find yourself looking for something to do in wetter weather, there are plenty of Rainy Day Activities in Suffolk
to keep everyone entertained.
There is a thriving music scene in Suffolk, and you are sure to be able to find some Music Concerts in Suffolk
that you will want to attend. Music Concerts in Suffolk is a current, month-by-month guide to concerts happening in Suffolk throughout the year.
Some musical highlights include:Open Air Concerts at High Lodge Forest Centre
- featuring a fantastic line-up of open-air performances from popular, modern artists Suffolk Villages Festival Winter Series
- with many great classical and orchestral performances in Suffolk
Plus many, many more music-focused Festivals - please continue reading to learn all about Suffolk Festivals.
Suffolk is a major source of inspiration and creativity, and this is never better exampled than in the various Art Galleries in Suffolk
. Art Galleries make for an interesting day out, and are the perfect place to learn about new artists, buy works, or enjoy the latest exhibitions.
For an up-to-date guide to all of the current exhibitions taking place, please see Art Exhibitions in Suffolk
One reason many people have for visiting Suffolk is the wonderful and varied selection of Suffolk Festivals
that occur throughout the year.
Suffolk Festivals cover all manner of subjects, from music to literature, film & the arts, and food & drink to comedy. Some highlights include:HighTide Festival
- a provocative and stimulating line-up of ancillary events, including panel debates, talks, and film screenings.Bury St Edmunds Festival
- a 17-day festival offering an exciting mix of contemporary and classical music, outdoor concerts, jazz, folk, opera, dance, film, poetry, comedy, walks, street theatre and much more.Latitude
- an Arts & Music festival with an eclectic line-up of alternative, leftfield music; a hotbed of genre-spanning artists all offering something unique, including folk, world, experimental, electronica, rock, indie and any other musical style you can think of!
For full details of festivals, please click on the Suffolk Festivals link above.We hope to have helped you plan your days out to Suffolk Events - and we look forward to seeing you in Suffolk soon!
Have you attended a Suffolk event? Please tell us all about it by Sending us an Email
Most Read Articles
Pubs in Suffolk
Enjoy watching the world go by with a perfect local pint and some delicious Suffolk food
We have a great many other interesting articles for you to read!